|Bond Park Total Life Center|
|THIS CENTER IS A MEDICAL/SOCIAL CENTER|
|We serve ambulatory and semi-ambulatory dependent adults who are 18
and over, especially those with memory loss and physical disabilities.
This centers' primary focus is on both medical and non-medical We serve
ambulatory and semi-ambulatory dependent adults who are 18
- a nurse is on staff who can administer medications, provide
wound care & tracheotomy care, perform tube feedings, implement
incontinence care, administer oxygen and can also be a referral
source for you - acting as a liaison between your loved one and
- basic care and supervision
- the reversal of the social isolation so often observed in individuals
who have physical or cognitive impairment
- the opportunity to participate in activities
- nutritious meals and snacks
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
AM Extended Hours: 7:00am - 7:50am
PM Extended Hours: 5:10pm - 6:00pm
The Saturday Day Break Program offers hours on Saturday!
Please call for details...