|The Enrollment Process
|1. Contact one of our Centers for information and schedule a personal tour to
meet staff, see the location, and ask additional questions by clicking here
2. Schedule a complementary tour day for your loved one to participate in the
activities, make new friends, and enjoy the day, while our staff completes the
required pre-enrollment Level of Care and Health Assessment Forms. At the
end of the tour day, staff will be available to answer your questions and provide
further assistance about the enrollment process, should you have any questions
3. Print and complete the required paperwork:
• Application Form
• Physical Form and Medical CACFP Form to be completed by your doctor
• Medication List and Waiver Form
• Participant History and Interest Form
The Total Life Centers require no contracts, no minimum hours per week and
there are no hidden charges.
Relax and begin enjoying The Total Life Center experience. It will bring you
peace of mind knowing that your loved one is receiving quality care.
|Total Life Centers
|Adult Day Care
|Copyright © 2008 - 2010 Resources for Seniors All rights reserved.