Making the Decision to utilize Adult Day Services
• Do you want your loved one to be with other people and make new friends?
• Do you find yourself losing your patience with your loved one and then feeling
guilty about it?
• Are you looking for affordable and reliable care for your loved one?
• Is caregiving putting a strain on your relationship with other family members?
• Is your loved one often irritable or unpleasant with you but pleasant with others?
• Do you feel like you just don't have time for yourself anymore?
• Are you concerned that you may not be able to keep working while caring for
your loved one?
• Are you afraid to leave your loved one alone?
• Do you sometimes feel that you are just too exhausted to keep going?
• Do you want your loved one to remain in your life by staying at home?
If you answered yes to at least two of these questions, we can help you.
Ask yourself the following questions - and be honest...
|Copyright © 2008 - 2010 Resources for Seniors All rights reserved.